- Reviews (1)
Purpose and Benefits
This 90cm Foam Roller is an excellent way to develop balance, coordination, body awareness, flexibility and dynamic strength. This multi-functional form of training makes them suitable for all ages. Various exercises can be performed by standing, sitting and lying.
- Made of high-density eva foam
- Provides firm support for all body types
- Excellent for balance and motor skill development
- Also used for self-massage, de-activating trigger points
- Use for soft tissue work, stretching, massage, stability exercises, core strengthening, injury prevention
- Use in physiotherapy and rehabilitation programs, pilates or yoga
- Strong enough to be used by large adults
- Can be used alone or with other exercise equipment such as exercise bands, tubing, weight and balls
A foam roller can be an excellent way to get rid of muscle knots and pains. It also can increase blood flow, which in turn aids with quicker recovery time after an intense workout session or exercise routine. There are many ways to use your 90cm Foam Roller including using it as a seat for deep breathing exercises. You can stretch muscles against it. The options are endless! You may also want to work specific areas by rolling on them horizontally, vertically, longitudinally (up-and-down) etc.; provide stability during stretching movements such as Pigeon Pose – aka Eka Pada Rajakapotasana—or Caretta Carries –aka Parsva Dhanurasana — etc.
Get your body in check by purchasing this 90cm foam roller online at Medimart today. Also available in 45cm, and 30cm.