Purpose & Benefits
The Amara View is a full face mask without the usual forehead support, allowing you to take on a new ‘view’ of your CPAP therapy.
- Open visual region design: unlike other full face masks, which have a cumbersome forehead support, the Amara View has a open visual design.
- Products made from lightweight materials: made from soft silicone and a lightweight frame, this mask is a far fetch from the usual heavy weighted design of many full face masks.
- Mask frame is universal in size: all 3 sizes of cushion (small, medium & large) can be used with this universal mask frame.
- Adjustable headgear, includes crown strap: allows you to adjust the mask until you find the best fit for you!
- Elbow, swivel & short tube: the tube extends from the front of the mask, with an easy release. No need to take off the whole mask if you need to get up during the night! Quickly release the short tube to remove yourself from your CPAP machine.
- Clips to ensure quick release: quickly and easily rotate these clips to remove your mask.
- Three cushions available in sizes: Small, Medium or Large