CanDo Digi-Flexi Finger Exerciser
or 4 fortnightly payments of $12.49 with More info
Purpose and Benefits
CanDo has been a trusted brand name in therapeutic hand tools and orthopedic supports for many years. CanDo products are designed with the patient and hand therapist in mind. occupational therapists, physical therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on CanDo products to assist the elderly and those with disabilities.
Build Strength, Rehabilitate
The Digi-Flexi Finger Exercisers are an ideal choice for personal or professional use due to their ease of use and variety of application. Injured your hand in a sporting event? Rehabilitate it to the full range of strength using the Digi-Flexi. Had a recent surgery that has left your hand and fingers weakened? The Digi-Flexi can help rehabilitate your fingers to get your normal usage back.
The Digi-Flexi is contoured and made to fit most hand shapes and sizes. With the anatomically designed palm bar and grip-curved finger pads, the Digi-Flexi is a comfortable and effective way to exercise your grip strength, finger strength, range of motion and general hand flexion.
- Innovative arched shape mimics the neutral, resting position of the hand.
- New fingertip design provides proper, comfortable placement of fingers for support, added control and to prevent incorrect movement.
- Newly designed palm bar correctly places and locks device in your hand and distributes pressure evenly. Centre notch keeps thumb from moving during exercise.
- Removable buttons allow Thumb Accessory to be easily attached for more comfort and control during thumb exercises.
- Includes exercise booklet.