ROLYAN Finger Exerciser Ultigrip
or 4 fortnightly payments of $17.49 with More info
Purpose and Benefits
Rolyan has been a trusted brand name in therapeutic hand tools and orthopaedic supports for over 40 years. Rolyan products are designed with the patient and hand therapist in mind. occupational therapists, physical therapists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on Rolyan products to assist the elderly and those with disabilities.
Build Strength, Rehabilitate
The Ultigrip Finger Exercisers are an ideal choice for personal or professional use due to their ease of use and variety of application. Injured your hand in a sporting event? Rehabilitate it to the full range of strength using the Ultigrip. Had a recent surgery that has left your hand and fingers weakened? The Ultigrip can help rehabilitate your fingers to get your normal usage back.
The Ultigrip is contoured and made to fit most hand shapes and sizes. With the anatomically designed palm bar and grip-curved finger pads, the Ultigrip is a comfortable and effective way to exercise your grip strength, finger strength, range of motion and general hand flexion.
- Innovative arched shape mimics the neutral, resting position of the hand.
- New fingertip design provides proper, comfortable placement of fingers for support, added control and to prevent incorrect movement.
- Newly designed palm bar correctly places and locks device in your hand and distributes pressure evenly. Centre notch keeps thumb from moving during exercise.
- Removable buttons allow Thumb Accessory to be easily attached for more comfort and control during thumb exercises.
- Includes exercise booklet.