Purpose and Benefits
The Vulkan Hinged Knee Support is a wrap-around hinged knee support to prevent hyperextension. Open
design to fit post-surgery with controlled compression to control swelling. Latex free.
• Collateral stabilisation of knee joint prevents valgus or varus deviation.
• Prevent hyperextension.
• Closed cell neoprene with compressive and proprioceptive effect.
How to Wear:
• Position with hinged axis in line with kneecap so as not to allow hyperextension.
• Fasten tabs at rear and thread straps through buckle and secure at rear.
• Adjust and fasten front straps.
• Meniscus injuries; Mild to moderate instability of the knee joint.
• Mild to moderate sprain of the collateral ligaments.
• Chronic inflammation after operation or trauma.
Wash in cold water, gentle cycle and mild soap. Do not dry clean or tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not use bleach. Dry in an air current, and do not expose this brace to any heat source.
• 75% Neoprene Blend
• 25% Nylon
Sizing Chart: Measure around knee joint.
|S||30 – 33cm|
|M||33 – 36cm|
|L||36 – 40cm|
|XL||40 – 42cm|