Did You Know?
- 20% Approximately 1 in 5 Adults have Sleep Apnea
- 72% of people with Type 2 Diabetes have Sleep Apnea
- 60% of people who have had a stroke have Sleep Apnea
- 73% of people with Congestive Heart Failure have Sleep Apnea
- 6 x A person with Sleep Apnea is 6 times more likely to have a car accident.
*All statistical data can be referenced and is available on request.
Effects On Your Health
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Sleep Deprivation
- Car or Workplace Accidents