Medimart is based on one key idea
To help make life better for people living with injury, illness or disability.
- If you are living with a disability, looking for products to make life easier at home, work and in the community, we can help.
- If you are recovering after hospital and want to heal faster and recover sooner, we can help.
- If you are living with a chronic health condition, and want to manage your illness better and even live symptom free, we can help.
- If your an injured athlete, seeking to recover quicker and achieve your highest level of performance, we can help.
- If you are looking for trusted professional advice, customer centred service and the right product to get you back on your feet, we can help.
- If you are a healthcare professional seeking to work with a group of professionals who care about your patients as much as you do, we can help.
- If you are seeking to deal with a 100% Australian owned, independent and locally operated business, we can help.
Click here for further contact details.
About the founder.
Born in 1964 in Elizabeth North to Irish-German working class parents, Paul Adolphi is a proud South Australian. During the boom period, Paul moved with his parents to Whyalla, where they lived until the closure of the shipyards in 1975. The 70’s were a tumultuous period in Australian economic, social and political history; the closure of the Whyalla shipyards, the OPEC oil shock, rampant inflation, no fault divorces, and the sacking of the Whitlam Government to name a few. It was also a highly turbulent time in Paul’s personal life. When Paul was 10 years old, his parents divorced and his mother moved to North America, where she would live for the rest of her life, only visiting Paul and his sister, Michelle, occasionally.
During his formative years, Paul was raised by his father and step mother. At the age of 16, he left home and went on to complete an apprenticeship as a fitter and toolmaker. With two left thumbs and a busy mind, Paul soon realised that he was yet to find his calling in life. It wasn’t long thereafter that Paul returned to complete his secondary schooling with flying colours, and continued onto university, where he became the first of his family to gain a University and Honours Degree.
Over the course of the past 20 years, Paul has carved out a successful career working for some of the world’s leading healthcare companies. He has built his own businesses providing on-site Health and Fitness to staff at the Royal Adelaide Hospital and Flinders Medical Centre. Throughout his working life, Paul has been driven by a desire to improve the health, well-being and quality of life of others. It is no coincidence that Paul has chosen to open his first medimart outlet in Elizabeth Vale, a stone throw from where he was born. It is an opportunity to give back.
Now, at the age of 53, Paul is the first to point out that his best days are still ahead of him!
Paul is the proud founder & CEO of medimart; a multi-channel business providing medical, mobility and therapy product solutions to the general public and healthcare industry, and co-founder of Australian Global Healthcare Alliance (AGHA); a company bringing together Australian medical healthcare networks, with healthcare organisations and service providers in the Asia-China-Pacific region.
Paul’s personal background and life experiences have helped shaped his vision; to build companies that employ Australians from diverse backgrounds, who share his values of community, compassion and acceptance, and who work to the best of their ability for the customer they serve.