Deutscher Rose II Floorline Bed
- Reviews (0)
Purpose & Benefits
The Deutscher Rose II bed allow patients to be lowered to the floor and raised to a suitable height when carers need to attend the client. The bed has an electrically operated backrest, knee break and raise and lower and trendelenberg tilt. The slimline towers at either end give the bed a clean, smooth and attractive appearance. The foot end tower has a built in keypad to operate the bed and a separate hand control comes standard with the bed.
- Our DEUTSCHER Bariatric bed is for those clients who require a higher weight capacity bed than is normally available. Whilst having a higher weight capacity this bed is still not too large or hard to move giving the best of both worlds.
- It is an electrically operated 3 function bed (high low, backrest & knee break).
- As a floorline bed, it can be lowered to 135mm thereby increasing safety for everyone by reducing the risk of falls, and then raised to 735mm to give a comfortable height for carers to assist or for an easy dismount.
- A generous mattress size of 107 x 203cm is standard (king single-sized).
- The BT bed is user friendly to operate, store and transport. Its unique design allows it to be easily folded for transport or storage (Shown in the picture above).
- The bed can be operated with either a bed hand set control or the key pad built into the foot tower.
- Both back rest and knee bend sections have twin actuators, with the raise and lower actuators designed to handle heavier loads.
- The bed is controled through a heavy duty control box, with a battery back up offered as an optional extra.
- Large 125mm (5”) dual castor, hospital grade wheels are fitted. They are easily locked and unlocked by control bars at each end of the bed. Full width head & foot boards are easily removed without the use of tools. (Standard colour Red Cherry)
- An air mattress pump bracket is fitted to the foot end of the beds as standard.
- All Deutscher beds are tested to meet the requirements of ISO 60601-2-52:2010.
Available in a single and king single version
- Standard Single Size 900 x 1930mm
- King Single Size 1070 x 2030mm
- Big Ted Baruatric Size 1070 x 2360mm
- Height Range: 125 to 750mm (Top of mattress platform)
- Wheels: Dual castor brake and direction lock 100mm
- Pump Bracket: Fitted on the footend tower
- Finish: Powder coating – Pearl White
- Safe Working Load: 220kg (includes client and bedding)
- Controls: Handset 5499 and keypad built into footend tower
- Warranty: 10 years for Frame / 3 years for electrical system