- Reviews (0)
Purpose and Benefits
The Novis ProCair Plus is being introduced as the latest range of alternating pressure solutions for the prevention and treatment of pressure injuries. Our feature-rich products offer a complete range of alternating pressure mattress solutions to suit any environment.
For high-risk patients, the Novis ProCair Plus serves as our premium solution, providing optimal patient therapy and comfort. It incorporates fully automated operational features, advanced safety features including a backup battery, and advanced error and service indicators.
The Novis ProCair Plus Mattress Replacement System, specifically designed for high-risk patients, ensures optimal patient therapy and comfort. It includes HeelCair, which offers increased protection and therapy for vulnerable heels. It has an independent heel zone consisting of narrower cells that can be disconnected as needed. To prevent “bottoming out,” alternating air cells contain a lower “safety cell” that remains fully inflated, ensuring greater surface stability and patient safety.
With AutoCair, concerns about correct pressure level settings are alleviated. This feature utilizes continuous automatic weight-sensing technology to adjust the pressure settings automatically, maintaining the client within a safe pressure range for effective therapy. It ensures fail-safe patient comfort and support. The Fowler Boost mode automatically adjusts mattress pressure to provide increased support under the sacral area when the backrest is raised. Additionally, an inbuilt BackUp Battery unit offers up to 5 hours of emergency backup power in case of a power failure or accidental disconnection.
Equipped with the CairAlert feature, the ProCair Plus Mattress Replacement System includes an optional warning alarm signal to indicate when a patient has left the mattress or bed. It also has an inbuilt service indicator, providing worry-free maintenance.
Our feature-rich products harness the best in technical innovation, offering a complete range of alternating-pressure mattress solutions for high-risk patients. They ensure optimal patient therapy and comfort.
- AutoCare: Eliminate concerns about correct pressure level settings with our AutoCair feature. It utilizes continuous automatic weight sensing technology, delivering fail-safe patient comfort levels.
- SafetyCare: Enjoy the ultimate protection from “bottoming out.” Alternating air cells include a lower “safety cell” that remains fully inflated, ensuring greater surface stability and patient safety.
- HeelCare: Provide increased protection and therapy for vulnerable heels with an independent heel zone consisting of narrower cells that can be disconnected as required.
- FailSafe: Have peace of mind with the inbuilt BackUp Battery unit, providing up to 5 hours of emergency backup power in the event of a power failure or accidental disconnection.
- Automatic Fowler Boost: Experience automatic mattress pressure adjustment to provide increased support under the sacral area when the backrest is raised.
- CareAlert: Stay informed when your patient leaves the bed with our inbuilt CairAlert feature. An optional warning alarm will indicate that the patient has gotten off the mattress.
Harnessing the best in technical innovation, our feature-rich products deliver a complete range of alternating pressure mattress solution for high-risk patients with optimal patient therapy and comfort.
- Sealed mattress base for optimal infection control
- Enlarged CPR valve for the acute care environment
- The real-time automatic pressure setting function adjusts to weight changes
- The backup battery provides up to five hours of continuous therapy without mains power
- Detailed error messages for specific servicing
- Automatic Fowler Boost when the bed is profiled
- Narrow heel cells can be disconnected individually for specialised treatment
- Bed exit alarm to notify the carer that the user has left the mattress
- Comes with a pump.
|Product Name||ProCair Plus Mattress Replacement System|
|Patient Risk Category||Very High Risk|
|Dimensions||Single (Standard): 2000mm x 880mm x 200mm|
King Single: 2000mm x 1050mm x 200mm
|Mattress Recommendations||Designed for hospital and high-end age care needs.|
Alternating self-setting therapy in real-time
Ensuring optimum pressure and shear reduction during bed articulation. Designed to prevent and treat pressure injuries
Battery backup that ensures continuous therapy when mains power is not connected.
Bed exit alarm for patients with cognitive dysfunction that pose a falls risk
|Clinical Features||2 cell cycle therapy in real-time|
Full Mattress Replacement
5 Hours Battery Backup
Automatic weight sensing
with Automatic Fowler Boost in real-time!
Heel Zone – Disconnectable