- Reviews (0)
Purpose & Benefits
- ResMed’s for Her range of masks and devices have been specially adapted to suit women’s facial features and lifestyle preferences. Experience the same performance as our standard range; enjoy the luxury of a design tailored for women.
- easy to use, AirFit F20 for Her delivers a great fit and robust seal. Designed for women of all facial shapes, sizes and ethnic backgrounds.
- our advanced InfinitySealTM silicone cushion adjusts to your movements for comfort and security throughout the night.
- magnetic clips for quick fitting, in terms of stability and user-friendly experience.
- the under-the-eye frame design provides visual freedom and minimal facial contact. You can see and do more, and feel great.
- Put away those memories of being woken up: flexible fabric-lined frame delivers breadth of fit while adding comfort.
- a ResMed full-face mask is the smart choice if you breathe through your mouth when you sleep.
- tested to perform with high therapy pressures, bi-level and NIV therapies as well as standard CPAP. The mask’s reliable InfinitySeal and a fit help to ensure a more relaxing therapy experience.
Keep the mask magnets at a safe distance of at least 6 inches (150 mm) away from implants or medical devices that may be adversely affected by magnetic interference. This warning applies to you or anyone in close physical contact with your mask. The magnets are in the frame and lower headgear clips, with a magnetic field strength of up to 400mT. When worn, they connect to secure the mask but may inadvertently detach while asleep. Implants/medical devices, including those listed within contraindications, may be adversely affected if they change function under external magnetic fields or contain ferromagnetic materials that attract/repel to magnetic fields (some metallic implants, e.g., contact lenses with metal, dental implants, metallic cranial plates, screws, burr hole covers, and bone substitute devices). Consult your physician and manufacturer of your implant / other medical device for information on the potential adverse effects of magnetic fields.