- Reviews (0)
Purpose & Benefits
ResMed’s award winning1 lightweight AirFit P10 for Her nasal pillows mask is a quiet achiever. It offers comfort and reliability at barely a whisper, thanks to its innovative QuietAir™ woven mesh vent. This ultra-quiet vent provides advanced air diffusion technology that significantly reduces disturbance, by gently directing air away from both patients and their bed partners.
A recent ResMed study found that on average, participants wore the mask for 40 minutes longer per night.2 What’s more; the AirFit P10 is easy to use due to its innovative QuickFit™ elastic headgear which is snug without getting in the way. The result? Patients enjoy a real sense of freedom while they wear the mask.
- Quieter. The AirFit P10 for Her is approximately 50% quieter than its predecessor.1 The QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting that gently directs air away from the patient and their bed partner.
- Comfortable. The mask is designed to seal on contact, and allows patients to move around comfortably.
- Snug and stable. Dual wall technology seals on contact, while the flexible yet durable flexi-tube offers full freedom of movement without compromising the seal.
- Easy to wear. The specially developed QuickFit™ split-flex headgear has engineered two-point force and vector control so that the elastic gently stabilises the mask and pulls the pillows into place.
- Easy to assemble. Simple one-click action makes assembling and cleaning the AirFit P10 for Her quick and easy. Key-clip nasal pillows feature colour-coded sizing, and left and right orientation for fast and easy fitting.