- Reviews (9)
Purpose and Benefits
The Redgum Wheelchair Cup Holder Or Bottle Holder has been produced to easily fit and suit mobility equipment. Easily attach this cup or bottle holder to your mobility scooter, powerchair, walker, rollator or wheelchair. This walker cup holder is perfect to hold your coffee, a standard 600ml water bottle or even a can of drink that weighs up to 1kg. The diameter of the object being placed in the holder can be no more than 70mm.
With a super-strong multi-adjust claw and a multi-fit bracket that allows easy installation for most and suits many uses. Featuring a firm gripping mechanism, the holder is stable and holds your drink securely, preventing any drops and spills whilst attached.
The Mobility Bottle Holder has an adjustable clamping system that can fit any tubing up to 40mm, this lightweight product weighs a total of 160 grams.
Not sure if the bottle you use will fit? Just let us know what bottle you use or measurements and we can check for you!
- Assuring compatibility with various wheelchairs, scooters, and other mobility aid kinds, the wheelchair cup holder is specifically made to readily fit and suit varied mobility equipment.
- A remarkably powerful, multiple-adjustable claw on the cup holder gives a firm grasp on the handlebars or wheelchair frame, avoiding spillage or tipping.
- It is made to fit your coffee cup, soda can, or water bottle perfectly, providing a practical and reachable alternative for transporting your beverages while you’re out and about.
- The cup holder is simple to install and secure in place thanks to its adjustable clamping system.
- The cup holder can securely accommodate a range of beverage containers with a weight capacity of up to 1 kg without affecting its stability or running the risk of damaging the mobility equipment.
- In addition, clients in Australia may benefit from the wheelchair cup holder’s ease and usability without paying any additional shipping fees thanks to free delivery across the nation.
Buy this Scooter, Walker, Wheelchair Cup Holder online at Medimart with AfterPay Or NDIS Payment Method.