- Reviews (0)
V Wipes Purpose and Benefits
V Wipes hospital grade disinfectant wipes, you can now clean and disinfect surfaces. It has a unique pH neutral formula and high quality apetured fabric allow for fast, effective cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces within the healthcare environment.
- Hospital Grade Disinfectant Wipes
- pH neutral – safe for use on all surfaces & equipment
- Highly absorbent Apertured Fabric
- Leaves surfaces streak free
- Extremely durable
- Non Hazardous
- Does not contain phenolics, chlorine or glutaraldehyde
- Non Flammable
- Friendly to use on Metals (Non Corrosive)
V-Wipes hospital-grade wipes unique formula and high-quality apertured fabric are proven to kill a variety of bacteria and viruses including SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19).
Clean and disinfect surfaces with these Hospital grade wipes, Instrument Grade Disinfectant – low level. V-Wipes’ unique pH neutral formula and high-quality apertured fabric allow for fast, effective cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces within the healthcare environment. These are intended for use on environmental surfaces and for non-critical medical devices such as hospital beds and theatre trolleys.
- Class IIb Instrument Grade Disinfectant – Low-Level Wipes.
- pH neutral – safe for use on most surfaces & equipment.
- Highly absorbent apertured fabric.
- Leaves surfaces streak free.
- Extremely durable.
- Non hazardous.
- Does not contain phenolics or chlorine.
- Non flammable.
- Friendly to use on metals (non corrosive).
If you are looking for alcohol wipes, check it out here.