- Reviews (0)
Purpose & Benefits
The Air Comfort Deluxe Bed V2 – Electric features a Patented Airgonomic Seating System that uses four air cells to provide immersive and cushioned comfort and is designed for patients who are between 1620mm to 1880mm in height.
The bed also includes an electric adjustable back recline, seat tilt, and raising legrest, as well as drop-away and adjustable armrests and back wings. The VersoTela Fusion material used in the design is specifically intended for pressure care and sensitive skin.
Manoeuvring the bed is made easy with its large castors, and it includes a one-directional lock castor to help with straight-line tracking. Customisation and colour options are also available.
This is also available in a standard Air Comfort Deluxe Bed V2 model.
- Patented Airgonomic Seating System that uses four air cells for immersive and cushioned comfort
- Electrically adjustable back recline, seat tilt, and raising legrest for personalised positioning
- Drop-away and adjustable armrests and back wings for extra support and comfort
- Features VersoTela Fusion material designed specifically for pressure care and sensitive skin
- Large castors for easy maneuverability and mobility
- One directional lock castor to assist with straight line tracking and stability
- Customisation and colour options available for personalised style and design
- Recommended for patient height up to 1620mm to 1880mm for optimal comfort and support
- Maximum user weight: 180 kg
If you prefer an alternative colour, please enter your preference in the order notes section of the checkout.
|Recommended for user height||1620 to 1880mm|
|Overall Length||1130 mm|
|Overall Width||680 mm|
|Overall Height||1260 mm|
|Seat Width||470 mm|
|Seat Depth||550 mm|
|Floor To Seat Height||570 mm|
|Product Weight||45 kg|