Air Comfort Deluxe Bed
Manual & Electric version available.
Available in small, medium, large, and maxi.
Purpose and Benefits
The Air Comfort Deluxe V2 is the market leader in pressure care seating. With unparalleled pressure redistribution and adjustable positioning, the Air Comfort Deluxe offers ease of handling for carers and maximum comfort for patients.
- Unique Air Comfort Seating System for total surface pressure reduction
- Tilt-in Space adjustable seat positioning with infinite locking
- Adjustable wings and arms for easy transfer
- Adjustable backrest for full recline
- Adjustable legrest with infinite raise and lower positions
- Four castors – Three braking, One directional
- Polyurethane, Anti-Microbial, Anti-Bacterial, Three-way stretch fabric
- Suits users: 162 cm to 188 cm
- Available in Small – Suits users up to 142 cm
|Code||Display Name||Seat Depth||Seat Width||Total Height||Backrest Height||Safe Working Load||Unit Weight|
|CHP198180||Deluxe Bed V2 – Small||400 mm||430 mm||1130 mm||550 mm||180 kg||40 kg|
|CHP198190||Deluxe Bed V2 – Medium||470 mm||430 mm||1130 mm||550 mm||180 kg||40 kg|
|CHP198200||Deluxe Bed V2 – Large||550 mm||510 mm||1260 mm||570 mm||180 kg||45 kg|