- Reviews (0)
Purpose & Benefits
The MOSAIC cushion provides the benefits of interconnected large air cells that allow you to sink comfortably into the cushion. It is an easy to inflate, lightweight cushion that protects your skin and soft tissues.
- The innovative design of the MOSAIC cushion allows you to sink comfortably into it, shaping to the unique contours of your body.
- MOSAIC provides basic preventative skin and soft tissue protection at an affordable price.
- Designed to provide a comfortable, functional and stable sitting environment for patients who are at risk of skin breakdown.
- The Mosaic is also a Dry Floatation cushion but is made from softer plastic than the classic ROHO DF cushions. It is therefore lighter (0.5kg) but less rugged.
- Interconnected air cells disperse pressure and promote stability as the pelvis sinks into them.
- The Mosaic is also excellent as a lounge-chair cushion and can also be used as a shower chair cushion.
- All models include: 2 way stretch cover, Hand pump & Repair kit, Operating instructions.
The Cushion Cover is 2-way stretch fabric and comes as standard, however a heavy duty, waterproof cover is available for those who are incontinent.
- Total Height: 2.25 – 3 in
- Safe Working Load: 113 kg
- Pressure Care Rating: Low Risk
- Material: Air Cells