- Reviews (0)
Purpose and Benefits
For the most detailed look at the Ambassador recliner please click below to view our brochure.
Ambassador is a market leader in the manufacture and supply of superior lift & recline chairs for the healthcare market.
A great blend of exceptional comfort and advanced technologies, designing the ultimate bariatric recliner chair with exclusive mechanisms and components that are extra strong and durable to provide greater lifting capacity than any other lift and recliner chair in this category.
Ambassador chairs enable more independence in the home and numerous benefits for the caregiver or nursing staff.
(Across all Ambassador bariatric recliner chair range)
- Sit, recline, rest with elevation and stand at the simple touch of a button
- Rechargeable back up battery operating system
- Simultaneous movement of backrest and footrest( A2 and A3 models)
- Elevated footrest above seat height, varying foot and backrest options – ideal for circulation and recovery
- Removable chair covers, seat and backrest cushions for ease of cleaning or a whole new look
- A combination of quality fabrics to personalise the chair to your individual taste
- A selection of width, height, depth and lumber pillows for the perfect fit
The A3 – Key Features: Independent footrest & backrest. Leg rest 85 mm higher than the body. Heavy duty TRIPLE motor design. Extra large size. 2 cushions.
Also available Premier A1 (single motor action) with weight capacity 140 kg.
Majesty Blue, Battleship Brown, Majesty Thistle Green, and Majesty Red.
The Ambassador Premier is available in an A2 (medium) and A1 (small) model.
User weight: 250 kg
Seat: height: 53 cm, depth: 55 cm, width: 68 cm
Arm height: 20 cm
Back height: 78 cm
Overall: width: 120 cm, height: 115 cm, depth: 100 cm